Choosing the best e-wallets around is easy. Just look into GCash. This is among the most popular e-wallets in the Philippines. The GCash app also covers all markets that need easy access to sending and receiving funds. Creating a GCash account is also very convenient. All you basically need is an active mobile number and some personal information to secure your GCash account.
Just have a safe and secure way to the internet and also have an email address that you have regularly checked on access exclusivity. The GCash app works smoothly with either Android or iOS devices. You also don’t need to be subscribed to Globe to have a GCash account.
Read on and find out how pleasant it is to register for a GCash account.
How to Register for a GCash Account
Be assured that the safety and security when using GCash as your e-wallet is considered top-rate in the market. Information is encrypted at every stage and your account is kept safe with verification methods that adhere to global standards.
Make sure that you’re using a private WiFi connection and that you’re ready with your details such as your first and last name, date of birth, and email address. Here’s a quick guide on how to create GCash account.
GCash App Account Registration: Easy Steps
A step-by-step guide on GCash Account Registration via the GCash App.
- Download the GCash App on your mobile device. The GCash App is available for both Android and iOS devices.
- Launch the GCash App and select “Create an Account”.
- Enter your personal information such as your name, mobile number, email address, and date of birth. Once you have entered all the required information, select “Submit”.
- Create a 6-digit PIN for your GCash account. Make sure to choose a PIN that you will remember but that is not easy to guess. Once you have created your PIN, select “Confirm”.
- Verify your mobile number. GCash will send a verification code via SMS to the mobile number that you entered earlier. Enter the verification code in the space provided and select “Verify”.
- Set up a security question. This security question will be used to verify your identity if you ever need to reset your GCash account. Choose a question that you will remember the answer to but that is not easy to guess. Once you have chosen your security question, select “Submit”.
- Enter the answer to your security question. Make sure to choose an answer that you will remember but that is not easy to guess. Once you have entered your answer, select “Submit”.
- You have now successfully registered for a GCash account! You can now start using all the features and services that GCash has to offer.
GCash App Services
GCash is not only an e-wallet where you can easily transact payments. The benefits include a GCash Mastercard, Bill Payments, Remittances, Air Time Top-ups, Loan applications, Insurance, and Investments. You just need to download the GCash app and create GCash account.
Advantage/s of GCash
When you choose GCash, you’ll have a more convenient way to pay for online purchases, and send money to other GCash users. There are also various services such as bill payments, remittances, air time top-ups, loan applications, and insurance.
GCash is also available on both Android and iOS devices. It is recognized as a safe and secure way to make payments online.
On top of that, there are over 20 million GCash e-wallet users in the Philippines.
GCash App Account FAQs:
How to make my GCash account fully verified?
According to the GCash Support page, there are three ways to verify your GCash account:
- Via the GCash App – Go to the main menu, select “Get Help”, then choose “Verify Now”. Follow the instructions provided.
- Via the GCash Website – Log in to your account, go to “My Profile”, then select “Verify GCash Account”. Follow the instructions provided.
- Via Partner Outlets –Present any valid ID and fill out the verification form at any GCash Partner Outlet.
Can I still create or register an account if even I’m not a Globe subscriber?
Yes, you can still create a GCash account even if you are not a Globe subscriber. You will just need to select “Not a Globe Subscriber?” when asked for your mobile number.
Are there disadvantages to having a GCash account?
There are a few disadvantages to having a GCash account. First, you can only use GCash if you have an active mobile number. Second, GCash is not available in all countries. Third, there are fees associated with some GCash services, such as remittances and withdrawals.
Is GCash app senior citizen friendly?
The GCash app is senior citizen friendly. All you need would be to enter your personal information, such as your name, mobile number, email address, and date of birth. Once you have entered all the required information, you will be asked to create a 6-digit MPIN (GCash PIN). You can then use your GCash account to pay for online purchases, send money to other GCash users, and more.
Is the GCash app free of charge?
Yes, the GCash app is free to download and use. However, there are fees associated with some GCash services, such as remittances and withdrawals.
Is there a legal age for using the GCash app?
Yes, the legal age for using the GCash app is 18 years old.